One Pan Plant Roast - Brussel Sprouts, Red Potatoes, and ChickPeas by Amanda Myers @risingsummityoga
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse chickpeas in cold water and rinse well. Toss with avocado oil and throw them in the oven first. Let them roast solo for about 15-20 minutes.
- Chops Brussels and potatoes fairly small, and add them to the pan with a little more avocado oil.
- Sprinkle cumin and garlic powder.
- Roast an additional 15-20 minutes, or until veggies are cooked through, and roasted well.
- Toss with lemon juice and sea salt.
Make a big batch, this makes great leftovers!