Quinoa Cucumber Salad curtesy of Amanda Myers @risingsummityoga
This is literally perfect for a hot afternoon, it's a healthier twist on a classic, AND some added quinoa give it legs to stand (more) on it's own.
Go to the farmer's market for your ingredients on this one!
- 2 Medium-Large Cucumbers
- 2 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Medium-Large SWEET Onion
- Palm full of Chopped Fresh Dill
- 6 Tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 4-5 Tablespoons of Quinoa, Cooked & Chilled, TIP: Cook an entire cup of quinoa and throw the leftovers in the fridge for later!)